Alabama has just received an amazing new benefit for its members Alabama Auctioneers Association has partnered with Norte Hunters to offer hunting packages to use as benefit auctions items, contest prizes, or raffle items for your fundraising events.
This amazing hunting package retails for $2,000 and suggested bidding starts at only $1,000. Even better, up to three (3) hunting packages can be used per event.
This fundraising event can be for any fundraiser, from your local family in a time of need, to your school club or sports team, to your local non-profit.
Warning: preg_match(): Unknown modifier '\' in /home/forge/alabamaauctioneers.org/public/wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php on line 267
How can members use this benefit?
Contact Tomas Pitt at +1-919-241-5655 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or concerns before your event.
After your event sent Tomas your winners information so they can schedule their trip.
- 4 spots for a 3 hunting days in Cordoba, Argentina.
- 3-night accommodation in Los Molles Lodge.
- 6 hunts (2 per day) with high volume dove shooting for 4 hunters
- Transportation to the shooting field.
- All (delicious) meals and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Bilingual Guide
- Shells $13.80/box
- Gun rental $80/day/person
- Hunting license 70/day/person
- Airport transfer $150/person
- Land hunting fee $200/person
- Tips (suggested) bird boy $50/day/person;
- Tips (suggested) for lodge and field staff $200/person
- Hunt trip must be taken within one year of purchase, but the limit can be extended for another year with a $300 payment
- Additional hunters may be added for $900 and non-hunters for $700.
- If less than 4 hunters attend, there will be a $300 fee per vacant to validate voucher.
Our partners who host and sponsors of this amazing hunting package benefit
Norte Hunters | Shooting since 1991
Excellence in Bird Hunting in Córdoba, Argentina.
We are a family business, and we offer a very personalized attention.
We are founder members of the Cordoba Chamber of hunting outfitters.
This partnership is valid until November 20, 2020.